I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Monday, 11 March 2013

11th of March 2013 Outfit of The Day

Since one of my most popular posts was the OOTD I though why not show you what I wore today.

Okayyy!
Staring from the bottom:
Dc Martens this model is called Serena on burgundy, I got those from their website (for £105 in size 5),
Green knee socks from TopShop (£4-5),
Yellow tights from TK MAXX (£3 in size small),
Black bodycon skirt from TopShop (£28 in size 8),
White jumper from TK MAXX (£12 in size small, but it's ridiculously oversized on me),
Purple infinity scarf from Next (£15),
Big chunky, animal print jacket is from Zara (this was a gift so I'm by too sure about the price, this is in size Medium and its absolutely massive on me so I can fit a lot of layers under it).

On my lips in wearing Beguiled by TopShop!

Let me know if you'd like me to include the websites where you can get the products too?

Love,
Cloud x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog