I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Thursday, 14 March 2013

14th Of March 2013 Makeup Of The Day

This morning I though I'd show you my today's makeup and what products I've used to create this look.

I've spend about 7'ish minutes on doing this makeup and I went for quite bold lip.

Okay so starting with the base I used:
Bobbi Brown Tinted Balm in Extra Light SPF 25, £34
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch, under eye brightener in Ivory, £6.99
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Ultra Smooth Pressed Powder in Light, £20
Sleek Blush in Pomegranate, £4.95
Soap and Glory Solar Powder, £11
Pupa Luminys Baked All Over Blush in02 (just the highlighter part), £22.50

Eyes & Eyebrows:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original, £14.50
Too Faced Eyeshadow Palette in Natural Eye, I've used "Heaven" as an all-over colour and "Velvet Revolver" on the crease, £26
Some sort of black eye pencil my mum got me on her holiday,
Benefits They're Real Mascara, £18.50
Mac Eyebrow Gel in Clear, £12.50
Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil in Soft Brown, £2.99

Lips:
Mac Lip Primer, £12
Mac Lipstick in Diva, £14

Okay so that's all I used, it sounds like a lot, but I've only used a little bit of each product to create quite natural look just with the focus point on bold lip colour.

Let me know whether you've enjoyed this motd!

Love,
Cloud x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog