I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Friday, 8 March 2013

8th of March 2013 Outfit of The Day

Thumbs up for first ever outfit of the day!!
Today it was a little rainy so I decided to throw some layers on!

So..
My black (fake) leather jacket is from Zara (it was about £30 and I got it in size small),
Floral scarf is from H&M (£7.99),
Simple black jumper is from H&M basics (£10 from sale size extra small),
Knitted white dress which today looks more like a skirt is from TopShop (it was a gift so I'm not too sure about the price and that's in size small),
Hot pink tights are from TopShop (£2 from sale),
For shoes I wore grey leather oxfords from TK MAXX (£34.99 and those are in size 4),
Bag is from H&M and it has two colours blue and cream (£10 from sale),
On my nails today in wearing Essie Bikini So Teeny and on my lips Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie!

Hope you liked it!
I'll have more ootd's coming up soon :)

Love,
Cloud



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog