I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Friday, 15 March 2013

Bobbi Brown Extra Moisturising Tinted Balm

Another one of my holy grails, even though they've called it Tinted Moisturising Balm, basically it's just a tinted moisturiser, which I use when I'm not looking for coverage as much for hydration during the day.

Some people say you meant to be using this under your foundation, I do it when I know I'll be wearing makeup for over 16 hours or more eg.when after college I know I'm going out and won't have time to do my makeup again.
Overall great product on its own as well as under foundation. For some people wearing tinted moisturiser as well as foundation at the same time may reel a little heavy, but with this product you won't even realise you're wearing it!

8 lemon points, that's how much I'm scoring this product with!
Here's why:

Amazing points:
You don't feel like you're wearing anything at all,
It's nice smooth consistency,
Blends to the skin like a dream,
Extremely hydrating,
Goes over dry patches/wrinkles/lines perfectly, without highlighting them,
Suitable for all skin tones and different age groups,
It comes in a big range of colours,
It has quite a good coverage for the light formula it is!

Not so fabulous points:
Again it's £34, not the most purse-friendly tinted moisturiser out there,
And it has a quite of a strange plant smell, it doesn't bother me but some people may not enjoy it.

I highly recommend this product!!!

Hope you've enjoyed this!

Love,
Cloud x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog