I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Sunday, 10 March 2013

Eyebrow Routine

Hello my favourite people ever!

If you're following me on Instagram you've probably noticed I'm doing these monthly beauty challenges, well today (I mean yesterday because I'm running late) was an eyebrow day so I though why not follow that and do a blog post about my eyebrow routine & products I use to do that!

So first of all I'd like to say that I have quite dark brown hair, which means that I'm supposed to fill my eyebrows in 2 shades lighter. However on one of my eyebrows I have very ugly scar (which looks as if I'd slit my eyebrow. I haven't trust me) so in order to cover it I have to use darker shades.

Okay onto the routine;
1.First I use my setting gel from Mac (I used to use it at the end, but then discovered it works better when you apply it before you fill your eyebrows in. Try it!).
2.I use my Mac eyebrow pencil in Brunette to "sketch" how thick/thin depending on look I'd like my eyebrows to be.
3.I mix both shades of my Urban Decay brow box in Brown Sugar to fill those bad boys is. I go slightly darker as I get to the other end of my eyebrows.

And that's it! I don't set them at the end,, because I kind of did that at the beginning. Which in some way defeats the subject, but it really works for me!

Hope you've enjoyed this post!

Love,
Cloud x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog