I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara

I love trying out new mascaras, I've heard so much about Hypnose Star that I've had to see what's the hype about!

I bought mine in the set of 2 for £30, which I think was a really good deal considering that bought separately it costs £22!

I've used it a couple of times now and I'm ready to give it a honest review.
So!

I'm going to score this product with 9.5 lemon points.
I'll explain half of the point at the end!
Great points:
The wand is absolutely amazing, because of the design you can apply product to the whole of your lashes just with one stroke,
Also the wand is great at separating the lashes,
I love how deeply black, the mascara is (it's not ashy or grey'ish black),
Gives "curled" effect without using an eyelash curler,
Doesn't flake off after wearing it all day long,
Easy to remove,
Gives you irresistible volume,
Can be builded up and still look natural,
And all this with no clumps !!

The half point is the price, I think it's quite expensive to buy it on its own for £22 however you could always pair up with a mate and get the duo for £15 each!

Overall, this is my new holy grail by far!
And the packaging is just gorgeous!

Love,
Cloud x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog