I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Friday, 8 March 2013

Lemon points?!

Just a quick post to explain how I rate each product. Basically imagine 10 lemons, only some of them are edible some not!
When I pick up a product to review I look at 10 points whilst trying them, of course it depends on the products whether its good or not.

For example a lipstick, I'd give it 6 lemon points this means it has 6 good points and 4 not so great points (10 in total).
The reason I'm staying just within 10 points is, because I like to keep my reviews short and sweet. Personally I fell like those are easier and better to read.

But what do you think?

Love,
Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog