I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Friday, 8 March 2013

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation

It all starts with foundation..
Nars Sheer Glow is most certainly one of my favourite foundations EVER.
And here's why:

I have normal to dry skin, I don't suffer from pro-acne or any skin redness.
In a foundation I'd be looking for light to medium coverage to even out skin tone , nice smell, perfect colour match and a formulation which won't feel heavy on the skin. Nars does it all for me!

Lemon points: 8 out of 10!
Good points: it evens out my skin tone like a dream (including under-eye darkness),
the smell isn't harsh but light and pleasant,
this foundation comes in a beautiful range of shades (including yellow, pink undertones for each shade),
light formulation leaves my skin looking dewy and glowing all day long,
very effective when applied with fingers as well as with brush (I use my real techniques buffing brush),
long-lasting even without the primer,
it won't sit on the dry patches (if you have any),
works best on normal to dry skin (if you're more combination/oily skin have look at Nara Matt Foundation).

Not so fabulous points: it doesn't come with the pump (which is £5), and the retails price is £30.50 which I personally believe is worth it however once Drugstore will come up with an alternative...I'll be there!

Before/after pictures below!
Oh also I'm on the shade Gobi, which is one of the palest ones available.

Hope this was anyhow helpful, please do let me know if you have any more questions about his product!

Love,

Cloud x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog