I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Friday, 15 March 2013

No-makeup makeup?

If you're following me on Instagram you've probably noticed I'm taking part in those monthly beauty challenges.
Today is no-makeup day, but because last month I've already posted such picture this month I decided to define it in different way, by doing no-makeup makeup!

If you don't know what no-makeup makeup is, basically is when you're wearing makeup that looks so natural it doesn't look like you're wearing anything at all. Whilst trying to do this makeup you need to remember one thing, lines are your enemies. So make sure not to use eyeliner and blend all your foundations and concealers perfectly well!

Here's my way of doing no-makeup makeup, and the product I've used!

Makeup products used:
Bobbi Brown Extra Moisturising Tinted Balm in Extra Light, £34
Maybelline Lumi Touch in ivory, £6.99
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Peach Glow, £3.99
Soap&Glory Solar Powder Bronzer, £11
The Body Shop Blush in Macaroon, £8
Mac brow gel in clear, £12.50
Mac brow pencil in brunette, £12.50
This works Shimmer balm, £10
Jemma Kidd lipgloss in Shell, £8.40

And this lot sums up my no-makeup makeup!

Try it yourself!

Love,
Cloud x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog