I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain

Sorry guys for not posting for 2 days!
I'm mad busy with finishing off college for spring. Anyway I've got a quick review of Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain for you today! I've only bought one to see how am I going to like it. So here's what I think!

I've got the Balm Stain in colour 040 Rendezvous, which is a lovely orangey coral colour! (I've got it on in my last motd post). Also they are £7.99 in UK.

I'm going to score this product with 9 products, because there's really only one thing I don't like about this. However that one thing made me not want to buy any more colours :(

Great points:
They feel really moisturising on the lips,
Great range of colours,
It's a really Camry hybrid between a lipgloss and a lipstick,
Gives you lovely glossy finish,
It's buildable (from very sheer to quite of a deep colour),
It's easy to apply, you may not even need a mirror to put it on,
No primer needed,
The stain remains for good 4 hours (depending how heavily you've applied it),
It's really affordable!

And the one horrible point is that it stings and gives you that "freeze" effect a lot of pluming lipglossses have. I know some people love such feeling, if you do then this product is just made for you.
I personally really find it uncomfortable when my lips feel numb and just like they're about to fall off.

Hope this was helpful for you guys!!
Love,
Cloud x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog