I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Friday, 19 April 2013

19th of April Outfit of the Day

Hey angles I have an outfit of the day for you today! And I promise I'll get around to my air max blogpost very soon!

Okay so, today was quite warm but still windy so I went for a little outer layer!
I wore (starting from the bottom) my:
Aldo, Chelsea Bots in size 5 (sale price £59.99)
George, polka dot socks (£1.50)
Primark, nude tights in size small 15 den (£2 for 5 pairs)
H&M, black polka dots skirt in size XS (I got it ages ago, but I think was about £7)
H&M, purple vest with spaghetti stripes (£5'ish)
Innocence, mint top in size 8 (£9.99 from TK MAXX)
River Island, denim jacket in size 8 (sale price £20)
Lacoste, sunglasses (£89.99)

And on my lips I wore Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie!


So that's it for my ootd!
Hope you've enjoyed this!

Love,
Cloud x











No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog