I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Sunday, 7 April 2013

7th of April'13 Retro Outfit Of The Day

So! Here I am with another #ootd!
I've tried to follow retro style with my hair, makeup and outfit so I hope you'll like it!

I'm just going to show you my outer layers and a close up of my makeup!

I'm wearing:
TopShop coat in size 10 (£60-£70)
TopShop red/red orange tights in size Small (£3-£4)
London Rebel flats in size 5 (£25)
River island bag (£22)
(White shirt from last picture is in size 6 and it's from H&M)

On my face/makeup:
Dolce&Gabbana glasses (£154)
Collection 2000 24h felt tip eyeliner (£2.99)
Mac lipstick in Ruby Woo (£14)
Mac Eyebrow gel in clear (12.50)
Urban decay browbox in brown sugar (£17)
Benefit they're real mascara (£18)
Dior hydra life bb cream (£41)
Soap&Glory solar powder (£11)
Essie nail varnish in Snap Happy (£8)

And this completes my whole look!
Hope you've enjoyed this!

Love,
Cloud x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog