I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Benefit Fake Up


My newest addition to the family, Benefit's (apparently) most proud product.. and really I can see why.
I'm not going to lie I've only used it for a couple of days, but HOLY S***! This is amazing.
Like seriously this has became my Holy Grail product from the first time I've used it.
I can't say enough!!! Oh and I forgot to mention, it's a concealer especially designed for under-eye area.

In UK this concealer retails for £18.50 and comes in 3 different shades (light, medium and dark), me being the palest of them all obviously went for the lightest shade.
Apologies for the pictures not being razor sharp, but you get the idea!
It doesn't crease, go cakey, make your under-eye darkness or circles worse and it moisturises at the same time!

I'm giving this product 10 lemon points, yes my darlings you've heard me right 10 lemon points!
This is the creamiest most heavenly concealer on Earth,
Just one stroke is enough (pat it in with your ring finger),
Doesn't need to be setted with powder,
If your eye-are feels a little dry this product packed with Vitamin E & apple seed extract will provide you with enough moisture for the day,
Doesn't feel greasy or cakey,
Right are you ready for this one, ladies and gentlemen this concealer DOES NOT CREASE,
Stays put for whole day (Benefit says it lasts for 6 hours, but I'm easy going on 16 here),
It smells lovely, not harsh but slightly floral/fruity,
Provides enough coverage for any kind of dark circles (my mum is 45 and she's loving it as well),
And most of all, I always moan about makeup being expensive, but in this case and what it is I really thing this is a good deal..

I actually went the day after and purchased another two.

I just can't get enough of this!
Whenever you are, whoever you are. You need this!!
Nope, I haven't been given this for free :(
But hey Benefit if you'd ever want to colab, you know where to look for me!

Love,
Cloud x

Look out for a blogpost about Nike Air Max (original) and Excellerate. My thoughts and feelings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog