I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Empties #1



First ever empties post! 
Is that "yay" or "nay"? I really hope you'll enjoy these, because I've been collecting my empties for the past two months! For those of you who aren't sure of what "empties" are, is just a bunch of products I've actually used up. As you know sometimes you buy/receive things that aren't that effective or good so you end up struggling with finishing them off. These are my latest empties! Take a glass of Evian and enjoy!

I have quite of a variety of products so let's start with the FACE products:
Nivea original cream, I go through these like water! Honestly this is by far the most amazing, thick, effective moisturising cream ever! I've been using this all my life and probably will end up doing so for the rest of my life. (£3.99) Already repurchased, recommended.
Lush Oatfix fresh face mask, Lush's face masks are my essentials! I couldn't live without these, Lush only uses natural and organic ingredients to make all of their products so you're only putting the "good stuff " on your face. Oatfix in particular is perfect for dry skin, because of the rich oils in bananas as well as oatmeal, ground almonds and a lot of different goodies which put together make your skin look fresh and brings (and moisturised if course!).  (£5.95) Already repurchased, recommended.

Only BODY product I have here is Original Source Daily Scrub with cranberry and honey.
This product smelt oh just divine! However I'm more of a thicker scrub kind of gal, whilst this scrub was very fine and I just didn't feel like it did the job! I love Original Source products, because the brand is very natural and has some amazing principals when it comes using chemicals versus natural ingredients. Overall great smelling showers gel, not scrub as much. (£2.65) I purchased different body scrub to try out, not recommended. 

I also have only one hair product is Dove Intensive repair leave-in spray. This was a very impulsive buy, it was on offer in Booths and I just though I'd give it a shot. Personally I didn't feel the difference at all, not even a little bit. It didn't make my hair feel worse, but it hasn't made it feel better either (and supposedly it should). I also haven't noticed the difference after I've stopped using this? I don't have any tangles in my hair so this hasn't done anything in this part either? Overall verdict: useless.(£3.59) Purchased different leave-in conditioner, not recommended.

And I left the best for the last, Benefit They're Real Mascara! This baby lasted me up for literally AGES!
I love the wand, I love that it doesn't smudge, overall AMAZING mascara. Full review here http://clooudylemonade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/benefit-they-real-mascara.html
(£18.50) Already repurchased, recommended.



That's it for my first ever, ever empties!
I really hope you've enjoyed this!
Love,
Cloud x

1 comment:

Search This Blog