I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Foundation

Oh here we go another foundation review.. Trust me this isn't just any foundation, it's the most lightweight, smooth, natural-looking foundation that has ever been invented.
I don't know why it took me so long to review it.

I got this about 5 months ago I think, and it's been great. It has a light coverage it's very easy to apply and it matches perfectly (I'm in the shade 5).. All I could ask for really.
Because this foundation is basically in the consistency of water it comes with a pipette so all you need to do is dot it around your face (a little goes a long way) and you blend it in. You're going to be amazed at the way this foundation blends in, it's literally unnoticeable.

My final score: I'm rewarding this great product with 8 lemon points:

Amazing points:
It doesn't blend with your skin, it melts into your skin,
It's unnoticeable, it's just like your own skin (but better),
Its great light coverage (don't be put off this product, because its light coverage I think is best to have lightweight foundation and cover any blemishes with heavier concealer so you're keeping amount of base makeup to a minimal),
You know when you have to buy lighter foundation for winter and darker for summer? This won't happen with this product, because regardless whether you've got a bit of tan every now and then it will blend beautifully,
You don't need a lot of this at all, only 5-10 drops will provide you with a gorgeous evened out skin,
You don't need a brush for this foundation, it's best applied with clean fingers (which is a great feature if you're travelling),
It has a nice awakening scent,
You don't need to set it, if you're a fan of dewy, but not shiny finish foundations!

Not so positive points:
Again highend product £36, but in this case it's so worth it, because high street hasn't came out with any foundation like this yet,
And another point is that it's only light coverage and it's all it's ever going to be.
It's not buildable and it looks very unnatural when applied too heavily.

So here it is another holy grail of mine!
Hope you've enjoyed this!

Love,
Cloud x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog