I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Thursday, 25 April 2013

Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Colour



Aloha Angels!
So as you've (hopefully) seen in my older posts I bought both of the Great and Powerful Oz Palettes by urban Decay, and both of them came with one Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Colour along with one eye pencil each. I already reviewed the palettes themselves so I though why not focus on the extras?
Today I'll be reviewing those Lip Colors!

Unfortunately the ones I have, because they were featured in a limited edition palettes aren't available to purchase on their own. However Urban Decay has a lot of different kinds of colours, which are a part of permanent collections. So I'll just tell you about the texture and wear.


This is very rich and warm-toned red, called Theodora which I've been absolutely loving lately! Goes on amazingly on it's own.
And this is more of a natural nude/pinky toned shade named Glinda, which I really enjoy layering over more intense lipstick to tone them down a little bit with a glossy finish.

Here are both shades as swatches, with Glinda on the left and Theodora on the right.
And smudged swatches so you can kind of see the the incredible texture that these have.




I'm going to rate these Lip Colors with 9 lemon points!
Great points:
Super pigmented,
Go on your lips smoothly, just like a lip balm,
Extra moisturising,
Stay put for good 3-4 hours,
Has amazing glossy finish,
Doesn't sting your lips or has that "plumping" effect I really hate,
No need to apply lip primer or lip pencil, it's amazing on it's own,
Great for travelling or if you're in a rush and need something effective on your lips in seconds,
And I think it's totally worth the £14, I'm definitely going to be repurchasing more shades!

My only negative comment is that you need to sharpen it, which makes you loose product.
Would be great if you could just twist them like your regular lipsticks.

Here it is! I added more pictured (as requested) and changed the font so hope you'll enjoy this more guys!
Thank you ever so much for reading!

Love, Cloud x

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I can't wait to go to the states and pick up some urban decay stuff. These are definitely on my list!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog