I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Thursday, 23 May 2013

Empties #2

Another empties! Hey, hey, hey!
This time I've managed to collect two face toners! Ready for the journey?

I'll begin with Batiste dry shampoo in Blush. I live by this stuff, I've never really used any other dry shampoos, because "if it ain't broken, don't fix it". Batiste has a massive range of scents and kinds of dry shampoos for different hair colours etc. As you know I have dark brown hair, and people compainging about white reswidue is really just the case of rubbing it in properly! Trust me.
Not much more to say, just great product! (£3.99) Already repurchased, recommended


FACE! Lush Tea Tree Water, again product I cannot imagine my life without! This baby keeps my free from breakouts, redness and all other kinds of nasty stuff, because it's packed with natural antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobal properties! I spray this twice a day after I washed and dries my face and let it to air dry and then apply my Nivea original cream. It won't necessary protect you from all breakouts, but it'll keep it down to the absolute minimum! (£3.95). Already repurchased, recommended

Ziaja, Bio Aloe Tone. I bough this toner about a year ago, I kind of left it in a cupboard and then suddenly decided to go back to it. I've used it twice a day everyday for about 3-4 months and it made my face nice, clean, fresh and surprisingly moisturised! This was really cheap, I got it abroad so I'm not to sure about the price. I definitely think this is worth trying out! Repurchased different face toner, recommended


BODY products! Only one I have is The Body Shop Passion Fruit Shower Gel, which unfortunately got discontinued :(  This stuff smells, gorg-eous! Leaved my skin feeling soft and smelling amazing.
I worked in Body Shop so I got this for free, but I believe this was £4. I would highly recommend any Body Shop's shower gels!

And my most glamorous product would be YSL Touche Éclat!
Honestly I can't say that it's lasted me for long, in comparison to the other under-eye highlighters I've used. But well, it was great I can't deny. Silky smooth texture, which would blend in beautifully. Unfortunately the colour range is really poor, because there's only one shade for pale/light skin people and all the others are designer for who I've been told Asian skin? So that's quite of a let down, because in order to highlight my skin I almost need to use something white. Overall if you're more of a medium skin tone, you'd love this!
(£25) Repurchased different under-eye highlighter, recommended. I've used shade no.1
EXCLAIMER! I have done some extra research on YSL Touchge Éclat and recently they've released new range of colours, which includes almost white shade! AMAZING, I'll be sure to purchase this and let you know how I got on with this one!

So we came to an end of this 2nd now empties post!
Thank you again for reading. 

Love,
Cloud x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog