I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Monday, 13 May 2013

Homemade Vegan Starbucks Strawberries & Cream

If you love Starbucks, Strawberries and you're a healthy eating maniac like myself you're in the right place.
Today I'm going to show you how do I prepare my homemade vegan Strawberries & Cream cocktail.



All you'll need is:
Ice cubes,
Strawberries & Raspberries (or any fruits of your choice),
Soy Milk,
One table spoon of brown sugar,
Coconut flakes (optional).

And don't forget about the blender!
Step 1!
First you'd need to create the base, for which I've used 6 ice cubes and 350ml of soy milk. Put both of those in and mix!
Step 2!
Then prepare your fruit (wash them thoughtfully and chop into little pieces). And chuck everything into the blender your fruit, sugar and the coconut flakes.. Yup you've got it right, it's time to press the button again!

Here's a little birds view to what it all looks like before it's blended.


Now blended! You should end up with a gorgeous fluffy, creamy cocktail!
Enjoy it in your favourite cup! Here I've used the new reusable cup from Starbucks, which saves you money up every time you bring it along to your Starbucks shop. 

Make sure to tag me on istagram if you're going to give this a go at #clooudylemonade

Love,
Cloud x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog