I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Mac Lipsticks #5 Goes and Goes

We made it to the 5th week of Mac Lipstick Wednesdays everyone!
Ahh it went so quick, well to highlight a such a stone mile of this beautiful journey I decided to talk about quite of an amazing shade "Goes and Goes", lipstick so purple you can't take your eyes of it.
You might wonder why does the packaging looks different and the top of the lipstick is flat?
Well the packaging is different, because "Goes and Goes" is a part of Pro Long wear collection, which means that this lipstick isn't a lipstick, in fact it's a Lip Creme. They are extremely pigmented and veeeeeeeeeeeeery long lasting. Also the reason for the top of the lipstick being flat isn't, because I use it so much it's shaped that way so it's easier for make up artists to apply it with a brush.
You certainly don't have to be a make up artist to buy any product from Pro Long Wear collection.

As always when the weather is good I have 2 sets of swatches for you, one in the sunshine (one below)...
...and one in the shadow (one below). Left swatch is straight from the bullet, whilst the one on the right is smudged a little to give you an idea of the texture.
Goes and Goes is a beautiful, cold shade of dark heliotrope purple with very mild, silver shimmer by Mac described as blue violet. 
I paired this gorgeous lipstick with some daring pop of yellow on the eyelid, strong brow and simple contouring. If you're wondering how did I create the colourful yellow eyeliner I did a blog post about it here: http://clooudylemonade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/too-faced-liquif-eye-eye-shadow.html
Just to finish off I'm going to talk about the finish and texture. Goes and Goes is certainly not a matte lisptick, in fact it has quite of a glossy finish to it, which doesn't at all make it any less pigmented. Highly recommended for all of you colour lovers out there!
Love,
Cloud x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog