I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Friday, 7 June 2013

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

Oh yes baby.. today we're talking about the Bottom Lash mascara by Clinique, ironically enough also called as "Baby Mascara". Please don't be confused, it'll all become clear within the next few lines.

 Bottom lash mascara? First of all: yes it does really exist, and no, it's not a joke product.
I have to admit that I wasn't really treating this product seriously when it first came out, which is a reaction most of people had. The reason being is the ridiculously small size of not just the actual mascara, but most importantly the brush. Actual mascara wand is the size of half of my little finger nail.

 So really it does look like a toy a little, but does the fact that it's been specifically design for the bottoms of your lashes change anything? The answer is: YES IT DOES! I was blown away by this little magical tube of magnificence! The whole point is that the wand is so small it allows you to apply mascara into your lashes, and not all the area around it (as I tend to end up with whilst using regular wand for my bottom lashes).

 Since I bought this I am became addicted and somehow unable to live without it. Right now I can't imagine not having this around me... I can't say enough!!! Well onto the rating:

I'm going to give this mascara 8 lemon points.. I LOVE IT!

Fabulous points:
It doesn't smudge... at all,
Easily washed off,
Simple to apply,
The wand is amazing for separating and lengthening the lashes,
Gives beautiful, and natural looking bottom lashes,
The wand is also comes super handy when it comes to getting into those little tiny lashes at inner corners of your eyes,
Comes in 2 different shades,
And it doesn't irritate the eye!

Not so great points (but not a big deal really):
Price.. at the end of the day it's only a tube the size of my little finger (right, apologies for those finger-related comparisons), which retails at £11,
Also other thing is that it's not a product that would come handy for a make-up artist to use on clients, for the hygiene reasons disposable wands have to be used, and those but in a miniature size aren't easy to get hold of.

 I'd still highly recommend this mascara, it made my life so much easier!
Find it here: http://www.clinique.co.uk/product/1606/15586/Makeup/Mascara/Bottom-Lash-Mascara/index.tmpl

Please be sure to leave me more requests and suggestions for future posts!

Love,
Cloud x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog