I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

How To: Style colourful sandals

 To begin with I'd like to apologise for the lack of fashion related blog-posts, I've been really busy lately (but of course that's not excuse). I promise to post at least one blog-post about fashion/styling/oots per week!
Onto today's topic!

 On my intagram I've posted a couple of pictures of the sandals I got from Doc. Martens, which are this beautiful looking coral summery style shoes! I've picked out 3 outfits I though they look great with, so here they are! Of course you can just pick any colourful sandals if the Doc. Marten's aren't your cup of tea.

 Outfit no.1 "Picnic Party"
I though this outfit would be perfect for a day out somewhere outdoors or a picnic, because it's comfortable, cute yet still has that festival style vibe.
H&M dress, size 8
H&M bag
River Island, long shorts, size 6
Urban Outfitters, sunglasses
(all of the pieces from this outfit were purchased months ago, so none of it is available in stores any more).

 Outfit no.2 "Modern Class"
I really wanted to keep one of those outfits quite elegant yet quirky, so what I've done is wore those colourful sandals with otherwise very muted look.
H&M blazer, size 6
Zara top, size S
TopShop Jamie jeans, size 8
TopShop bag


image from another ootd, it's just close up of the bag ;)

 Outfit no.3 "Nanny Walk"
The main focus point of this look is this crochet dress (hence nanny), and it's the kind of outfit I'd wore for more formal kind of occasion. I feel like the leather jacket and coral shoes dress down the whole outfit making it a whole lot more day-time suitable.
TopShop dress, size 8
Zara leather jacket, size S
River Island bag

(literally all of the pieces from the outfits were purchased months ago, so none of it is available in stores any more).
If you'd like to read more about the shoes click here: http://clooudylemonade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/mini-shoe-blog-zara-doc-martens-top-shop.html?q=haul

Please, please, please give me feedback of what did you think of this "styling post"? Would you like to see more? I was thinking about making one on How To: Style oversized blazers?
I'd love to hear from you!

Love,
Cloud x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog