First of all it's Liebster Award, not Lobster (sad face). I decided to call it "Share the Love", because that's what I feel it is: you join the big family of bloggers, you get tagged by one of them, you tag others and so the family grows! Let's share the loooooooooooooooooove everybody!
I've been tagged by the amazing Andrea from www.madnessandmusings.com, and I'm so happy to be able to participate in this project so thank you so much for tagging me! If you'd like to see Andrea's post be sure to click here: http://www.madnessandmusings.com/liebster-award-nomination-2013/
It's super simple and here's how it works:
1. Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you
2. List down 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers that you’d like to get to know better.
4. Write your set of 11 questions for other bloggers.
5. No tagging back!
My questions from Andrea are:
1. What is your favorite mascara of all time?
I'm going to get a little bit sentimental here (get your tissues ready). I remember when I've just started getting more interested in make-up and I went on holiday and I remember my mum just saying "pick what you want, we have to go soon" so then I went to the Dior counter and picked up Dior Show mascara. This was about 6 maybe 7 years ago, I haven't found a better mascara ever since.
2. Do you have a specific morning beauty routine? If so then what?
Regardless of how late I am (I'm always late, it's just the case of HOW LATE I am) I need to use a gentle face scrub, use a thick moisturiser and wait for it to dry.
3. What is one beauty product/ any product that you can’t live without?
One product?! Are you for real? Well since I can't just settle on one thing, I'm going to cheat a littlw and say make-up palettes. Too Faced makes amazing make-up palettes, that don't just contain the eye shadows, but concealer, cream blush etc.
4. What does your everyday makeup bag possess?
Setting powder in case my t-zone would get a little oily, little blush, eye-brow powder, the lipstick I'm wearing that day, felt-tip eyeliner and a lot of samples of creams, shower gels etc (you never know where you're going to end up).
5. What has been a really influential book or magazine to you/ your life?
Forgive me the lack of originality, but it has to be Vogue for the magazine. And books oh there's so many! I think a big titles for me are: Phantom of the Opera, Atonement, Pollyanna and Devil Wears Prada.
6. What is a Nail polish color that you always find yourself wearing and never gets old?
Orange!. Regardless of the time of the year, regardless of the age.
7. What’s in your morning cup? Tea, coffee, or something else?
I'm not a coffee/tea drinker, never was and never will be. I always have a bottle of Evian not further than a meter away from me.
8. What beauty item do you have the most of?
9. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer time?
Quite ironic, but to work and to party!
10. What is one food that you just can’t stand?
Fruit loaf (eeeeeeeeee, makes me gag thinking about it).
11. If you could only wear one color lipstick for the rest of your life what would it be?
That's the end! I had so much fun picking out my nominees and writing the answers down!
Be sure to link me to your answers for my questions which are:
1. What intrigues you about the power of make-up the most?
2. What's your one statement piece of closet you can never have enough of?
3. Heels or flats, and why?
4. Blue eyeshadow; passé or trendy?
5. Do you get sucked in by the packaging of the make-up product?
6.What's your biggest hair secret?
7. Favourite make-up/clothing store?
8. The part of your face you spend the most on whilst doing your make-up?
9. The clothing trend that came back, you wish wouldn't?
10. Nail varnish brand you swear by?
11. And lastly, what made you want to create a blog?
I'm tagging :
Roxanne and Eline from http://www.relove.nl/ (ig. @elinejuliette91 @rox0988)
Amazing sisters from Netherlands. I can't read a single thing, but I love their blog! I think I need a Dutch course ASAP!
Ally from http://ally.substance.cc/ (ig. @substance_blog)
This chick knows her fashion shit, trust me!
Becka from http://jamanjee.blogspot.ie/ (ig. @jamanjee)
She's passionate, she's interested and she's super cute!
Becky from http://beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk/ (ig. @beautyandtheb)
Fantabulous blonde! So creative and really pretty (jelous).
Taylor from http://rlyrandomreviews.blogspot.co.uk/ (ig. @simplybeautyblog)
Her commitment is truly inspiring!
Holly from http://teaandblush.blogspot.co.uk/ (ig. @hollylucyhp)
Dayuuuummmm probably the cutest blog going!
Cole from http://colewalks.com/ (ig.@colewalks)
True girl about town, intelligent, independent! Massive inspiration!
Chell from http://www.polishwonderland.com/ (ig. @ochell)
From massive love to nail-varnishes to well informative posts about contact lenses! Amazing girl!
Sofia from http://doodledovedays.blogspot.co.uk/ (ig.@cocofiadreamstomuch)
Experimenting with clothes and fashion has never been so fun, and Sofia makes it look so easy!
Chloé from http://wantwall.blogspot.co.uk/ (ig. @mag_hag)
Her blog is like a spoon of sugar, so many interesting things I don't know what to read first!
Lilit from http://www.makeupandmacaroons.com/ (ig.@lilitsblog)
Cute, experienced and super lovely! This girl knows what she's talking about!
Here we are! This was so much joy to write I'm dying to ready your answers!
My beautiful nominees keep the hard work up, you're doing exceptional!
Share the looooooooooooooooooooooove!