I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Friday, 28 June 2013

Make-Up Haul Part 2. "NK Space Online"

 Here we are the the part 2 of my collective haul (if you haven't seen the part one click here: http://clooudylemonade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/make-up-haul-part1-brighton.html), and yup very much after my lovely first ever visit to NK Space I had to buy more things online.

 I'll begin with the whole reason I decided to buy more things online, the sample size of Caudalie Divine Legs illuminating and tanning lotion. Never before in my life I was blown away by the sample of the product so much I had to purchase the full size IMMEDIATELY. What makes the big deal out of this is also the fact that I've never in my life used any kind of tanning products, neither that I've ever been interested in any shape or form of tanning I'm pale and I love it, I hide from sun and wear more sun-cream at once than a large family on a 2-week holiday in Portugal (bit over exaggerated here, but you got the idea). The whole point is I'm not a fan of tanning, so for me to use anything that would make me any darker is like having snow in July in UK, sort of unrealistic Disney-like. Caudalie managed the unmanageable, and now I'm a proud owner of tanning product. £26 http://uk.spacenk.com/DIVINE-LEGS/UK200010380,en_GB,pd.html

 And, because I was £34 away from a free delivery (looking for excuses here), I decided to get another Nars palette, blush one this time! Palette with a very catchy name *wink* "Foreplay Palette", I loved the colours and I've wanted to compare the multpile of Orgasm with the powder, which was included in the palette.. All the signs of the sky told me to buy this palette! Palette includes shades:
  • Peach Matte Blush
  • Gold Highlighting Blush
  • Pink Matte Blush
  • Orgasm Blush 
  • £39.50 (it's a limited edition) http://uk.spacenk.com/FOREPLAY-PALETTE/MUK200009089,en_GB,pd.html?start=7&cgid=SPUK3010206



     Reviews of the both products are coming up verrrrrrrrrrrry soon!

     As you can see on the picture, the lovely NK Space also included a lot of samples.. that might be dangerous, last time it happened I had to buy the full-size product! Beware of samples from NK Space!

    ...I did more shopping online, so there's part 3 coming up, I'm addicted.

    Love,
    Cloud x

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog