I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Friday, 26 July 2013

Birthday Week, Day 4: Outfit

 Outfit is one of the most crucial parts when it comes to looking your best at special events, especially birthdays when all day is just about you. 



 I choose colour, bright, bold and loud.. what else suits those points more than yellow?


 Since the sales are going strong my dress was very much affordable. I got it from River island for £25 reduced from £70. Ridiculous price I'd never pay for something from River Island, just because it comes from a limited collection that has Rihanna's signature on it. No baby, no. £25, however for such unique design, brilliant fabric and very glamorous shape of the dress is a different story.

 The brightness of the dress was a centre part of my whole outfit, and so I couldn't wear anything else, but simple sandals. Did anyone said simple sandals? Did I hear someone say Zara? Oh sure yes, those sandals go with everything!

 What are your secrets for those simple yet glamorous special outfits? I personally think that you can't go wrong with luxurious fabrics, unique cuts and chic sandals!

 Love,
Cloud x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog