I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Friday, 26 July 2013

Birthday Week, Day 5: Make-up

 Make-up has to be the most exciting part hasn't it? I absolutely adore spending more time putting some little extra touches to my make-up than I usually would. 

 I went for quite of a very dark, black even smoky eye with glitter and some very bright lips! 

 Complexion: 
(I've skipped foundation)
Mac Prep + Prime Skin Primer
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, Fair
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder, Diffused 
Mac Studio Fix (contour), NW35
The Body Shop Blush, Macaroon
Chanel Highlighter, Spring Limited Edition

 Eyes:
Nars Eyehshadow Primer, Sample Size
Too Faced Natural Eye Palette, I've only the top shade "Heaven" under the brow bone
Soap&Glory The Daily Double Lidshadow, Velvet Pink/ Brownie 
Maybelline Colour Tattoo, Pomegranate
Nouba Eyeshadow, Nemesis 
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil, Black
Collection 2000 Extreme 24 hour Felt Tip Eyeliner, Black
Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara, Black
Bourjois Eyeshadow, no.11

 Eyebrows:
Mac Brow Gel, Clear
HD Brows Eye and Brow Palette, Foxy

 Lips:
Dior Adaptive Lip Pencil
Mac Lipstick, Lady Danger 




I sincerely apologise for lack of good quality pictures of my make-up, I was literally so busy on my birthday.
 However I'm still hoping you've enjoyed taking a look at what make-up I choose to wear at this such special for me day!

Love,
Cloud x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog