I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Saturday, 27 July 2013

Birthday Week, Day 6: Birthday Goodies, Make-Up

 Here we are at the most exciting part of the Birthday Week! I though I'd be suitable to split this post into two as it would make it easier to follow, because we have quite a lot of things to talk about. Today I'll go through all the make-up bits, and tomorrow I'll share all of the other stuff like fashion & books (a lot of books).

Now just to mention a little exclaimer, by any means this is not in any way me showing off. I have received a couple of emails from you, some my lovely readers saying that you'd love to see "Birthday Haul" as it's either one of your favourite things to watch on YouTube/ read on blogs, or that you have someone's special birthday coming up and you'd love to get some ideas from my gifts. If you aren't interested, please take a look at my other posts that aren't hauls, if you are however we're going to start now! Hope you'll enjoy & I'll have reviews of all of the products coming up very soon!

 With the Mac gift card I received I've picked out an eyeshadow quad palette, and 4 eyehshadows in:

Swiss Chocolate (matte),
Woodwinked (veluxe pearl),
Sketch (velvet),
Cranberry (frost).


As well as an eye kohl in Teddy.

 Illamasqua had a sale on so I though when would be the best time to use my gift card other than now, I went for:
An iconic Cream Pigment in Hollow,

Blush in Naked Rose (sale item),

Pure Pigment in Beguile (sale item).

Now onto the products that weren't gift cards:
Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray,

YSL Rouge Volupt√© Lipsticks in the shade 


27 Rose Paris & 29 Rose Opera,

Dior Addict Lip Glow,

& Too Faced Summer Eyes eyeshadow palette.

 All of those products I've been dying to try out for so long, and I'm super excited to use them for some time so I can get back to you with a full review and tell you about all my thoughts!
Be sure to stick around to see all of the books and other things I got!

Love,
Cloud x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog