I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Monday, 29 July 2013

Birthday Week, Day 7: Birthday Goodies, Fashion & Books

 Day 7, the beautiful grand finale of the Birthday Week series! As I've mentioned in yesterday's post today is going to be the part 2 of the birthday goodies!

 Yesterday's post was all about the make-up, but today I've had another lovely guest arriving with belated birthday gifts, which are make-up so I though I'd include those too!

Dior Ultra Shimmering All Over Face Powder (Highlighter), in Rose Diamond
Pure Lip Pencil, in Espresso
Benefit Watts Up (Highlighter)

 Fashion! For this category I only have a couple of things from different shops, again those gift cards came in handy since it's Sales season everywhere! (I'll have outfits of the day coming up on all of those pieces).

Doc Martens Clarissa Sandals in Acid Pink, size 5

Mango 3/4 Mint Pants, size 8 (very true to the size)

Mango Oversized Denim Dress, size XS

Primark Denim Dungarees, size 8


Fat Face Espadrilles, size 5

 Now onto the last section, and probably my favourite! Books!!! I'm a massive book reader, and although I have my beloved Kindle always around me it's amazing to hold a book in an actual form. I'm a big fan of all kinds of books, so don't be surprised to see some very strange titles here:

The Complete Fairy Tales, by Hans Christian Andersen 
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out The Window And Disappeared, by Jonas Jonasson
The Outcast, by Sadie Jones
Marley & Me, by John Grogan
Tigers in Red Weather, by Liza Klaussmann
Memoirs Of A Geisha, by Arthur Golden
The Light Between The Oceans, by M. L. Stedman
Atonement, by Ian McEwan (this is one of my favourite books of all time, I've read it plenty of times and happened to loose it. Highly recommended)

Here we are at the end of this part 2 of Birthday Goodies! Let me know how did you enjoy the series and if you'd like me to do similar week-long posts?

Love,
Cloud x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog