I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Sunday, 14 July 2013

Empties #4

 Because it's middle of summer and I've been using up more skin, hair & body care more than normally, I have a lot of those empties, so I though instead of every 4 weeks I'd post an empties post every 3 weeks!

 Let's jump in then!

 First thing should be no surprise, my all time favourite make-up remover wipes by Simple. Not much to say really except for the fact that I've been using those for years, and haven't found anything better. They get rid of the toughest mascaras, don't break me out, very gentle on the skin and smell lovely! All around thumbs up! £3.25 http://www.boots.com/en/Simple-Kind-To-Skin-Facial-Cleansing-Wipes-1-x-25-Wipes_784/

 Moving right along, another very predictable product, which has been featured in my monthly favourites.. it's the Pro Voke Touch of Silver. Shampoo that makes sure blond hair stay clean blonde, not yellow looking.
I have bleached ombré hair, and this works just amazing on my coloured hair not affecting the natural colour.

 Staying within the theme of hair I have also used up Charles Worthington's Time Defy conditioner, lately there has been a lot of brands, which would release hair products designed to protect your hair against the signs of ageing, basically like anti-wrinkle cream, but for your hair. If you've had a little read at June's Vogue there has been a little article about it (then you probably know what I'm talking about). Well I've tried this "Age Defy"ing conditioner, and I feel no different. It's been nice, but it didn't give me baby hair or anything magical, so I won't be repurchasing this. £6.73 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Charles-Worthington-Time-Defy-Salon-Results-Conditioner-Anti-Ageing-250ml-/181086087987

Another product you might think is a joke, but honestly I'm all about this Milk & Honey Handwash.. I know right, I'm getting excited about a handwash?! I'm getting older, oh dear. Anyway! I really like it, it's by a brand Astonish (bit too confident there), and at the back it claims to be vegan& vegetarian friendly, hasn't been tested on animals, and it smells nice! I'm sold! £1 http://www.approvedfood.co.uk/?pid=51619

 And lastly (very sadly) I came to talk about Body Shop's Body Butter in the Passion Fruit scent, which has been discontinued (sad face), although you can still get hold of some leftovers they have in stores. 
I loved the scent with all my heart, very fruity, and grown-up sweet. Suppppper moisturising, I'm pretty sure I'll be using these Body Butters for the rest of my life!

Just to round up: another empties post is coming up in 3 weeks !
Hope you've enjoyed this one, let me know in the comments what are your favourites for this month and whether you've tried any of the product mentioned above!

Love,
Cloud x

1 comment:

  1. The Simple wipes look lovely! *___*

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog