I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Friday, 12 July 2013

June'13 Favourites

Eventually! 
June favourites post has arrived! 

 It was super hot this June and really I haven't ended up trying out THAT many new things, so if those favourites are particularly modest in quantity for your liking, please forgive me.
As always I'm working with 3 categories, so let's begin with everyone's favourite "Make-up&Nails" (no nails this month):

 UNE Healthy-Sun BB-Cream Bronzer. Shade S05
One word: AMAZING. I absolutely love this Bb Bronzer, it gives me the most natural sun-kissed glow ever! I've never tried any cream bronzers like the iconic Soleil Tan De Chanel, but having this one by Une I don't feel like I need to at all. I'm going to purchase the Chanel bronzer purely for comparing purposes, I might have just found a dupe! What I especially love about this product by UNE is the "cream-to-powder formula", which means the product goes on the skin like a cream, but dries to a powder finish, which I personally would describe more like a velvet finish. It last for ages, blends to the skin perfectly and looks so incredibly natural, angels are singing (well not quite). My only concern is the fact that UNE has been disappearing from the drug stores lately, which is so confusing for me, because I'm absolutely in love with the brand and their philosophy. All of the products by UNE are made with natural ingredients, a number of which comes from organic sources. I've done some research, and it's pretty impossible to find UNE in stores right now, which remains a mystery however you can get this at some websites, which I highly recommend. £22.95 (in shops it used to be sold much cheaper, but even now I still think it's worth the price) http://nelly.com/uk/beauty-women/beauty/make-up/une-2455/healthy-sun-bb-cream-bronzer-210560-3375/

  HD Brows, Eye And Brows Palette. In the shade Foxy 
Again this palette has been literally like God's touch to my eyebrows, I have never ever tried a better product to fill my eyebrows in. I'm using all of the shades to create a gradient look, the shades are so universal and matte I'm certain you'd get use out of all of them. If you'd like to read more about this be sure to read the full review: http://clooudylemonade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/hd-brows-eye-and-brow-palette.html?q=urban+decay £17.99 http://www.products.thebeautycabin.biz/shop/hd-brows-palettes-17-99-free-uk-delivery/

 i on Beauty, Blusher Brush
This is probably the softest brush that has ever touched my face. It was a very random purchase from TK MAXX for about £4.99 and I wish they'd have more of this brands brushed, because I'd be definitely interested in purchasing them! Unfortunately I could not find an online retailer of i on Beauty, but I definitely recommend checking your local TK MAXX or TJ MAXX if you live in America. Great quality, don't shed, super soft, ridiculously great value and hair comes from Animal-friendly sources, what more can you ask for!

 Nars Foreplay Palette
I don't quite think phrase "in love" reflects on how much I adore this product. I got this from Space NK website (if you haven't seen the Space NK online haul click here: http://clooudylemonade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/make-up-haul-part-2-nk-space-online.html?q=urban+decay ), it's an exclusive product just for Space NK and well I can't blame them, it's so unique and amazing all the shops would want this as their exclusive. It comes with 3 different blushes: Peach (Matte) Blush , Pink (Matte) Blush and Orgasm Blush (shimmer) as well as one golden highlighter (shimmer). I've been using this like mad and it still looks like brand new. I think the colours would suit most of the skin tones, the pigmentation is exceptional as well, which means the shades won't disappear on deeper skin tones. £39.50 http://uk.spacenk.com/FOREPLAY-PALETTE/MUK200009089,en_GB,pd.html?start=7&cgid=SPUK3010206 

 Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil. In the shape Soft Brown 
For the days when I'm not doing anything special, or just going to the gym I have been using this pencil a lot. I really love the colour, and the waxy formula, which doesn't just give you the pigment you need to fill your eyebrows in, but also makes sure your eyebrow stay in place. The little brush at the end is a different story, that brush deserves it's own pillow it's that amazing. Only £2.99 !! http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Eye-Studio-Master-Shape-Brow_1279320/

Moving categories we have Hair and Skin Care:

 Lush, Angels on Bare Skin 
I have mentioned this in my last haul, which I've posted 2 days ago, which actually is from like a week and a half ago so I had time to try this out (if you haven't read it click here: http://clooudylemonade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/mostly-skin-care-haul-featuring-dior.html?q=urban+decay ). For once ever I can actually feel cleanser working on my skin. I love everything about this product, especially the full heads of lavender flowers! Smells great, does wonders! If your skin isn't dry or normal to dry like mine there's also a version called Dark Angel for oily and combination skin! £6.25 https://www.lush.co.uk/product/29/Angels-on-Bare-Skin-Cleanser

 Sol de Janeiro, Coconut Water Cooling Mist
You might have came across this product if you've seen my review of the Festival Beauty Box by Selfridge's (if you haven't however click here: http://clooudylemonade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/the-festival-beauty-box-selfridges.html?q=urban+decay ). Even before I've ordered the box I knew this mist would be the product I'll love the most, and I was so right! I don't know why, but everything that has coconut inside of it instantly makes me interested in it. This product was on exception! It's made with natural ingredients and unlike thermal water it doesn't just cool your face without giving any benefits to it, this cooling mist actually hydrates your skin giving it a big moisture kick whilst still cooling it. Smells so, so good! This has been and still is a staple in my bag. £17 http://www.nivenandjoshua.com/sun-care/aftersun/coconut-water-cooling-and-hydrating-mist/

 La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
Everyone has heard about it, for a good reason! I have been having some trouble with the skin on my forehead, it has been really irritated and full of little pimples. In other words it was a battlefield, and the blood has been shed. My secret weapon at that time was Effaclar Duo. It gradually helped me to bring the skin on my forehead back to it's best state, without drying my skin out or causing it to break out even more. Highly recommended! I only use it when my skin is breaking out, but I know some people use it regularly. Try and see how it works for you! £13 http://www.boots.com/en/La-Roche-Posay-Effaclar-Duo-40ml_1002787/

 Umberto Giannini Dazzling Shine Glossing Mist 
This is my only hair favourite this month, but what a favourite it is! You know when you're at the hairdressers, and just as they finish with your hair their spray some kind of liquid magic, which smells like peaches and it makes you wonder what the hell is it, but whatever it wouldn't be you want it? Well it happens to me every time and I always end up buying that spray for a ridiculous price, and just for the curiosity reasons I've been looking out at the drug store for the dupe of such product and well yes, finally I've found it! And it smells even better than the ones at the hairdressers! What it is, is just a simple finishing spray. You do your hair curl it or straight it, whatever and then when you're done you spray this all over your hair for that final touch of amazingness! £4.79 http://www.boots.com/en/Umberto-Giannini-Dazzling-Shine-Glossing-Mist_50961/

 We've made it to the last section. RANDOM! 

DR Martens Eleanor Shoe Red Rouge 
 I'm sure you've seen those beauties in a couple of my previous blog posts (if you haven't click here: http://clooudylemonade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/mini-shoe-blog-zara-doc-martens-top-shop.html?q=urban+decay , http://clooudylemonade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/how-to-style-colourful-sandals.html?q=urban+decay ). I am officially obsessed! I've been wearing them with everything and everywhere! Super comfortable, and a real fashion statement! £90 and I'm in size 5 http://store.drmartens.co.uk/t-productnotfound.aspx

 My almost  last favourite is a hat I found at the Charity Shop (Thrift Shop if you're American), it's amazing! Has that countryside feel and goes with a lot of my dressers. Cost me only £2! What a bargain!

 Of course what would be my favourites without a book recommendation! Karl Pilkington in a book, need I say any more? If you haven't watched his tv series "An Idiot Abroad" seriously you've been living under a rock! He's the best most grumpy and funniest human on Earth! £12.99/£7.99 http://www.whsmith.co.uk/Products/The-Further-Adventures-of-an-Idiot-Abroad+Hardback+9780857867490

 Those are my favourites for the month of June, what are yours? Let me know in the comments below!

Love,
Cloud x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog