I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Friday, 16 August 2013

Dior Addict Lip Glow


 You've seen it in my Birthday Goodies post, you've seen it in my July favourites. I'm officially in love, never have I been so intrigued and fascinated by any other lip product. It's magical, and I'm going to tell you why.

 I have been "introduced" to this product by Essie from EssieButton, and she absolutely sold it to me from that moment I knew this had to be in my make-up collection as soon as possible. Ever since this became my property I can't stop using it, for pretty much whatever make-up I'm wearing. 

 It's a lip product that is perfect for all occasions, quite literally. Quoting Dior here: "A customized color result : thanks to its Color Reviver technology, Dior Addict Lip Glow reacts directly with the unique chemistry of each woman’s lips before releasing its color ingredient."  

So basically it's the kind of product that looks different on each woman's lips, as well as it changes intensity of the colour depending on body temperature. Whenever I apply it I feel like I get the "just right" effect. That's why it always go with whatever your eye makeup.

 I feel like this product deserves the highest of rates therefore I'm going to score it with 10 lemon points!!!

 Amazing points:
The whole idea and concept of the product is so unique and innovative, I have never came across of anything like it,
Your lips, but better,
Extremely moisturising and nourishing,
Beautiful packaging,
Suitable for all ages, and all skin tones,
Enriched with fruit oils and vitamins to protect your lips,
It smells so divine, 
Very universal product, because of it colour adapting abilities it's just a great lip product to have in your handbag,
Leaves your lips glowing with this natural inner beauty,
Very long-lasting.
Picture above: BEFORE Picture below: AFTER 

Even though this product costs £22.50 I can really justify the price, and I feel like the usefulness, beauty of this lip balm really pays of! http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Dior+Dior+Addict+Lip+Glow+Color+Awakening+Lipbalm/123562632,default,pd.html

 Be sure to let me know about your comments in the section below, and tag me on Twitter or Instagram @clooudylemonade ! 

 Love,
Cloud x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog