I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Sunday, 4 August 2013

Empties #5

As promised 3 weeks ago, here's another empties post!

 I'll begin with the product you've seen about a million times now. The Pro Voke Touch of Silver Shampoo, I still love it. Works as good as it did a while ago, although I might stop using this for a couple of weeks so my hair doesn't get used to it. Fabulous for all blonde hair, whether it's all of your hair that's blonde or just some of it. £3.09 http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052&productId=1047911

 Another hair related item is Unbreakable Hair, Leave in Cream by EVA. I really enjoyed it, the thing with me is that I have to use some kind of leave in cream or oil after I've washed my hair, my hair has been colour-treated so I find it really beneficial to use such creams. This one in particular worked really well, although it wasn't as amazing as the Moroccan Oil, which I'm using at the moment. I got this leave in cream from TK MAXX, so if you'll bump into this give it a go, because you pretty much can't get it online.

 If you're wondering what that little white tube in the middle is, it's a sample of perfume by Guerlain called Shalimar Initial. The reason I though I'd mention it is, because I did use it up, and according to my friends and mum I'm really good at describing scents so this might be helpful for some of you. Shalimar Initial I'd describe as very sophisticated, yet elegant scent, with a hint of some oriental fragrances, definitely a mixture of floral and wooden extracts. Best for mature ladies, or night occasions. Definitely not the kind of scent I'd buy my little cousin for her 12th birthday, more mu mum for her 45th birthday.  £37.99-£79.99 http://www.johnlewis.com/guerlain-shalimar-parfum-initial-eau-de-parfum/p282571

 Body Shop's Carrot Cream, unfortunately discontinued, I though I'd still mention in case you;d ever find a carrot cream from a different brand. What I've enjoyed about this the most is light texture, fast absorbing abilities and what of a great moisturising base for make-up this was. Also it improved my skin tone ever so slightly, making it look nice and healthy. I'm on the hunt for another carrot cream, let me know in the comments below if you have any recommendations!

 Lynx Attract for Her Body Spray.. well I'm disappointed! I wore this a lot, and had no improvement when it comes to getting more attention from Alpha Males. In this department this is useless ladies. Alright that would be about the funny side of this.. smell-wise I've really enjoyed this, it had a very feminine, floral yet refreshing scent. It's being marketed as a Body Spray not a deodorant, so in the sweating part this was okay.. not like I sweat like an ice-cream in the sun or anything, I'm just trying to say this did the job. Oh and the packaging is actually pretty cool, wish it would be a little less bulky. Probably won't be repurchasing this, since I'd much rather buy the new compressed deodorants. Help the Earth!
£2.99 http://www.boots.com/en/Lynx-Attract-for-Her-Body-Spray-150ml_1246321/

 Agaiiiinnn I've used up another Body Butter! I was using it at the same time as the Passion Fruit one I've mention in my last post, I'd use the shimmery one on my legs and hands and the Passion Fruit everywhere else, so the body parts exposed to the world, would be nice and shimmery... I'm a bit sad, forgive me.
Onto the product! I really loved the shimmer, and how long it lasted on my skin for whilst still being mega-moisturising on my skin and smelling so, so heavenly just like coconut! Highly recommended for all skin tones especially in this summery weather! £13 http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/bath-body-care/body-moisturisers/coconut-shimmer-body-butter.aspx




Well this was fun! Please let me know in the comments if you've tried any product mentioned and what your empties are!

Love,
Cloud x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog