I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Sunday, 25 August 2013

Empties #6

Those empties go like storm, I remember writing the last one and here it is another one! I'm really having fun here!

 I'll begin with a really random one: Eye Renewal Eye Cream by some mysterious brand, because it doesn't say on the packaging who made this?! That's right. I got this from TK MAXX and I think someone ruined the box it came in, so that's probably why. I managed to find it online (yay), but I have still no idea what manufacturer makes this. Into the point! I really, really liked this! Normally eye creams dry out on me very quickly and then when I try to put my make-up on or another skincare product it sort of rolls into little balls on my face, so basically I have to get rid of all of that in order to be able to proceed with my make-up/skincare routine, and it feels like I've thrown away the product. This was different, it had very light moisturising texture, which absorbed very quickly leaving my eye area very soft and feeling moisturised.
I honestly can't remember the price http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006UY8K48

I remember years ago reading an article about Miranda Kerr's favourite skin care and she mentioned St Ives Apricot Scrub, ever since I've always had this in my bathroom. I love it, I'm using it almost everyday that's why I prefer the gentle version. Sounds crazy, I know "using scrub, everyday?! are you mad?" not at all! This scrub is packed with natural ingredients, which are gentle for your skin and leave it feeling soft, cleansed and fresh. Highly recommended for everyone, there's plenty of different types for different skin types! £4.29 http://www.boots.com/en/St-Ives-Gentle-Apricot-Facial-Scrub-150ml_1110529/

 Here we go, we're approaching my favourite hair product ever! Swear down I can see this being featured in my best of 2013. Moroccan Oil, for light hair. I can't get enough of this! It does wonders to the hair, I have never used anything like it, just after the first use you can feel the difference on your hair and you only need a tiny little bit! Just amazing! £30.45 http://www.lookfantastic.com/moroccanoil-light-treatment-100ml/10387667.html

 Soap&Glory never lets me down, by far one of my favourite DrugStore brands. This time I've used up their Body Spray called Glam a Lot. I personally use perfumes very quick, I can't really use them modestly, so body sprays are a really good option for me, especially when they smell like perfumes. Glam a lot has a very elegant, but pulled together scent (if that makes any sense). A couple of times I've been asked what perfume am I wearing, because it smells really nice.. so I guess it must be quite of a scent a lot of people enjoy, especially when it's a body spray yet you can get away with saying you're wearing a perfume. £6.50 http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Glam-A-lot%E2%84%A2-Body-Spray-250ml_641300/

 Just to finish off I'll mention a very simple, but a must-have product in everyone's shower.. yay you've guessed it right. Shower gel! It's Palmolive's Damask Rose & Musk, not much to say smells really nice, doesn't cause any skin irritation. I'm sure I've used another bottle of this in my previous empties, I must have liked the smell probably. If you enjoy roses, give this shower gel a go. £2 http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda-compare-prices/bath_and_shower/palmolive_shower_gel_damask_rose_and_musk_250ml.html

 Here we are at the end of another empties blog! 
Have you tried any of the products mentioned? Let me know in the comments below!

Love,
Cloud x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog