I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Friday, 2 August 2013

July'13 Favourites

 August is here everyone, which means we're past my birthday month. It's quite sad, but on the other hand I have quite a hefty bunch of favourites this month, most of which you'd probably see in my birthday haul! We're going to open this off with probably the most interesting section:

 Make-Up & Nails


 As I've mentioned earlier most of the products you'll see here were my Birthday Gifts, all of which I absolutely loved, but there were a couple that stood out for me the most. For nail varnish, I haven't been loving any particular shade all that much, so this month it's just make-up for this section!

 Too Faced Summer Eyes Palette - I looooooooooooooove this palette so much, ever since I got it I've been reaching for it literally every day! If you'd like to read a full review I did on this product click here: http://clooudylemonade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/too-faced-summer-eyes-palette.html

 Mac Swiss Chocolate & Woodwinked Eyeshadows - If you've seen my Birthday Haul you'd have noticed this Mac quad of eyeshadows, I'm not including all of those in my favourites although I do adore them all! This month I've been especially loving the combo of Swiss Chocolate all over the lid blended with Woodwinked at the crease! It looks so flattering words can't describe! Quality wise those eyeshadows are divine, Mac eyeshadows never disappoint!.

Another combo, lip one this time:
 Nars Honolulu Honey Lipstick & Revlon Kiss me Coral Lipgloss- Honolulu Honey is by far one of my favourite nude shades of all time, but paired with gorgeous Kiss me Coral by Revlon... it is just divine! I have been wearing this combo like mad, it looks so sophisticated, because you have the nude lip with something special added to it.

 Dior Lip Glow - This is my favourite product from of the whole month! I am in love with this lip product, and it certainly deserves a fat review, which I'm working on at the moment! This lip balm/ lip glow product is something you have never tried before, depending on your skin's temperature and each woman's individual "chemistry of the lips" it has different colour. Simply brilliant and incredibly moisturising.

 Illamasqua Hollow Cream Pigment - This product received so many great comments, I just had to try it on my own skin... and hell yes sister this is the best product I've ever used to contour with! It's nothing like bronzer, it has this ashy, dirty almost tone to it, which believe it or not, but makes it so natural looking on the skin. It's just amazing to contour with if you have fair to medium skin tone, I don't think it would show up as well on darker tones. Massive thumbs up, full review coming up soon!

 Mac Teddy Eye Kohl - Again very well known product in beauty community. I wanted to try other alternatives to classic black eyeliner. You've seen aubergine eyeliner in one of my previous favourites, and now here's a brown one, but not just any brown it's a shimmery kind of brown. I do really enjoy it! It blends beautifully and goes on super smooth! I think it's a great softer option, which still gave my eyes the definition.

 Philosophy Divine Blushing Bronzer in Light - I've talked about this blush quite a while ago ( http://clooudylemonade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/philosophy-divine-blushing-bronzer.html ), and as I've mentioned it's the ultimate blush for fair skin. Now on the swatch it may not show up best, because in fact it isn't that of a intense colour anyway, but it just adds that little extra to your skin making it look even healthier and glower!

Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar - Since I've purchased my HD Brow Palette, I've kind of forgotten about all of the other brow products on Earth. Then I picked it up and rediscovered my love for it! With my HD Brow Palette I always end up going a little to heavy-handed, since it's summer it's kind of suitable to take everything softer. This is exactly what this palette gives me, defined brows, which don't look too defined even when I go heavy handed! http://clooudylemonade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/eyebrow-routine.html



 Moving right along into the next section:
Skin & Hair Care

 I haven't been purchasing any hair products lately, so this section is going to be again just skin and body.

  Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30 - You need SPF all year around, especially in summer. To protect my body I have been using this lotion from Hawaiian Tropic, it has a big amount of SPF which protects my skin for 12h, it hydrates the skin at the same time and it smells divine! Full package right there!

 Caudali√© Divine Legs - By far my most favourite self tanner ever! This is a magical product, it gives you the most fabulous of tans ever. It's designed for your legs, but since I'm a rebel I use it on my hands too! Full review available here: http://clooudylemonade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/caudalie-divine-legs.html

 Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser - I'm so in love with this moisturiser! It's great for the daytime, your skin drinks it up in no time leaving the complexion looking healthy and moisturised. It comes in 2 different kinds for dry skin and oily skin. I highly recommend this for everyone! Full review coming up soon. 

 Lush Ocean Salt Face Scrub - I've already talked about this scrub before, how lovely and effective it is! You really feel like your face is cleansed and fresh, highly recommended product! http://clooudylemonade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/ocean-salt-lush.html

 We've made it to the last, but certainly not least section:
Random:

 I have a fashion favourite and as always a book! For fashion I have those Fat Face Espadrilles, which I've been wearing like mad! I think they're super comfy and go with a lot of my summer outfits!
 As for book I have this classic story of Sweeney Todd by Thomas Preskett Prest, which is the original book about a barber from Fleet Street. If you haven't read it, you need to pick it up and have a little read! The book is like fire and water in comparison to the film, of course book being a very very much a better version, although Tim Burton did do a pretty astonishing job on the film.  

 And this would be it for this month guys, be sure to let me know about your favourites! 

Love,
Cloud x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog