I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Friday, 30 August 2013

Summer to Autumn Transition Outfit Ideas

Summer is pretty much over my dear friends! We've had some hot times, drunk times, fun times and plenty of others. Autumn is just around the corner and we need to greet it properly! Layers, textures, deep colours. This is the right time to dig those out of the bottom of our wardrobes! 
In this post I'll do my best to pair all of those summer essentials with autumn statement pieces, hope you'll enjoy!

 Tartan Velvet

What I love about autumn is being able to layer all of those different textures, materials and prints! This outfit is a perfect example of all of those put together, with honours to the last rays of summer sun in a form of a summer essential - denim shorts. 




Oversized blazer - Marks & Spencer, size 12
Velvet top - Zara, size S
Denim Jeans - Esprit, size 26 inch waist
Shoes - Russel & Bromley, size 4.5
Over-knee Socks - Topshop

 Little Miss Sunshine

Hey even when the days go colder, don't put your summer dresses away! Paired with a cute, thick cardigan and boots you'll look super adorable and ready for those freezing winds! 




Dress - Miss Selfridge, size 8
Cardigan -  Tulchan, size small
Belt - River Island
Boots - Doc Martens, size 5
Over-knee socks - as above

 Fluffy Friend

If you've been with me for a little you'd have seen the post I did on styling dungarees ( http://clooudylemonade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/how-to-style-dungarees.html ), which is the best proof for my true love for those denim beauties! This time instead of crop top I went for a fluffy jumper in bright, pastel lemon shade. 



Dungarees - Primark, size 8
Jumper - P.S Company, size 10
Sandals - Doc Martens, size 5


Watch - Michael Kors 

 What are your autumn statements going to be? Let me know in the comments below.
Also be sure to stay tuned for an autumn lookbook!

 Love,
Cloud x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog