I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Sunday, 15 September 2013

Empties #7

More emptiessssssssssssssssss! This time I have a mixture of everything, so let's jump right in!

  I'll start with the big bottle, because I'm a big girl! It's the big Wella Shampoo from their Color Preserve range. I bought this shampoo from TK MAXX and I've tried looking for it online, but I'm afraid it's impossible to get hold of. Overall it's a good product, it left my hair feeling soft and healthy. I would purchase it again, yes. It was a great value as well to get the big bottle, so if you see this in your local TK MAXX I'd give it a chance!

 My only make-up emptie in this post is a product you would see me repurchasing in my last drugstore haul ( http://clooudylemonade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/drugstore-haul.html ). It's a Dream Lumi Touch Concealer by Maybelline, I've done a full blog post about this http://clooudylemonade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/maybelline-dream-lumi-touch.html ! It's cheap and cheerful, and does the job almost as good as YSL's Touche Éclat.

 Next up we have a cleanser by Soap& Glory with a lovely name "Peaches and Clean". As much as I love it as a cleanser, I have to criticize the brand for advertising the product as "make-up melting". It has no make-up removing properties at all, so I'd advice using this purely as a cleanser. £8 http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory%E2%84%A2-Peaches-and-Clean%E2%84%A2-3-in-1-Wash-off-Deep-Purifying-Cleanser-200ml_1364166/

 Last product, which wasn't a sample is the TRESemme Heat Defence Spray in a mini travel size. I've decided to give it a little go, just to try it out. It was okay, again no fireworks or any amazing results, but it didn't do any harm either. I think I'm still out on the hunt for a good heat protecting spray (share the recommendations with me in the comments section below).



 I've decided to also include some of the samples I've been given when shopping at Clarins counter. First up is Multi-Active Night Cream, which I actually did really enjoy! Lovely texture, smelled nice, left my skin feeling smooth and soft in the morning. It has recovery, anti-ageing and brightening benefits, so I think we have a future repurchase here guys! 
 Another product is a very well known kind of highly moisturising face mask HydraQuench Cream Mask, which you just leave on. Origins make an amazing one, this one was okay, but not the kind of one I'd run and repurchase. 
 I've left the star of the show to last, it's the Black Orchid Facial Oil for dehydrated skin. I have normal to dry skin, but since all of the daily moisturisers are made to provide your skin with that kick of moisture, and not a lot are packed with hydration benefits I decided that this would be a great pick! I loved the sample so much that half way through it I literally ran in to buy the full size product! I can see the results already, my face looks brightened, fresh and feels amazing! For all of you with oily skin don't be afraid of the facial oils, Clarins makes one of those oils for oily skin too! All skin types benefit from those lovely, heavenly oils!

 That's all I have for those empties, next instalment up in 3 weeks!

Love,
Cloud x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog