I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Friday, 13 September 2013

Mac Make-Up Haul & New Indulge Collection

Do you get a little "too" excited when new season comes? Oh, I certainly do. It instantly in my mind lights up a sign "Limited Edition Make-Up Collections", and what more exciting than that is there*? 
*make-up related


 Today I have a little special haul for you, which is going to be a mixture of some products from new Indulge Collection as well as from permanent collection. I've wrapped it all up in lovely candles, and flowers for you.. just so it all looks more, well more season appropriate I guess!


 I'll begin with the little "bits" I've picked up from the permanent collection!
First (again) "inspired" by EssieButton, and her Top Mac Lipsticks video on YouTube I really wanted to take a look at some of the shades she considers as her favourite. She has mentioned colours like: Syrup, Plumful (which I already have), Crosswires and See Sheer. Swatching all of those I liked the last one the most, it was a sheer version of Crosswires, which I really liked. Always going for the darker and more pigmented shades, now I decided to have add some balance into my collection!


 I'm obviously going to include this in my Mac Lipstick Wednesday so you'll be able to read more about it! Meanwhile here's what it looks like without a liner or a base on: 


 Moving along to the products I have a special place in my heart for - paint pots! Oh dear paint pots, how much I love you. If you'd like to see a full review on these click here: http://clooudylemonade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/mac-paintpots.html. This time I went for a gorgeous pinky silver shade called Vintage Selection and this hybrid between gold and coppery called Indianwood. I'm thrilled with how beautiful they both are.. and I'm afraid I will be buying many more! 




 Time to talk about the star of the show Indulge Collection! The whole collection has been inspired about senses, and all the intriguing colours our mind can create. I loved the uniqueness of the collection, as well as the oriental influences. There has been quite a few eyeshadows, lipsticks, cream blushes and nail varnishes.. With limited edition products I always look for uniqueness, and so 2 products caught my eye! A gorgeous green/yellow eyeshadow called Three Ring Yellow, which is a divine alternative to a champagne highlight for the inner corner of your eye! 


 Another product I couldn't walk by without picking it up was this gorgeous pinky, muted, nude lipstick with the slightest hint of lavender, with the delightful name of Feed the Senses. It's the most gorgeous lipstick I've ever seen in my life.. I think I might have to buy another one, because I love it so much!


Here's a little preview of the products from the limited edition in action!

I've used three ring yellow in the inner corner of my eyes and feed the senses  on my lips


Of course some swatches to wrap it up!


Here it is a little Friday treat for you! Be sure to share your thoughts in the comments section below!
And don't forget to take part in my giveaway!
 Love,
Cloud x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog