I started off sugary, sweet and very saturated, now that I have lost all those qualities I'm left with something which starts to look a little more like me. It's a never-ending process of change.
Stick around?

clooudylemonade@gmail.com

Tuesday, 24 September 2013

#maclipstickwednesday PRIZES revealed!

 First of all I'd like to take the time to give my most sincere apologies for those couple of past days there was no new posts. Those of you who have read "Updates on me" post would know that I've only just moved to London! So it took me a couple of days to finally settle in and breathe. I have certainly had enough time to do all this and now I'm all ready and happy to kick off again, London style!

 Going back to the #maclipstickwednesday giveaway that I've launched 2 weeks ago, today is the day you all my lovely readers are going to find out who won! Just to remind you, the way I choose the prizes was by the amount of comments, which have been left under all of the possible to win shades! Lipstick who are available to win are (drumroll): Costa Chic & Bombshell! I'd like to thank to all of you who have taken the time to participate!

 How can you win those beautiful shades?
1. Subscribe to this blog

2. Once you've done that email me telling me so + adding your address.
left swatch: Costa Chic right swatch: Bombshell


 I'm going to choose the winner by random!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog